The Mobile App Developer (Android) will be responsible for design, development and delivery of native Android mobile applications. Agile development experience is preferred.
The role requires native mobile development experience with Android universal applications and Android watch. Strong technical knowledge, coupled with in-depth experience working with REST services, is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and work creatively with the UX and UI team.
- Review and approve all mid-level design documentation.
- Be able to manage risks and deliver quality software on schedule.
- Produce high quality, maintainable and scalable software.
- Maintain coding standards and participate in peer code reviews.
- Ensure architectural principals and standards are maintained across your code and project lifecycles
- Participate in technical assessment, scoping and management of changes to the code-based on new business requirements, product enhancements and other change requests
- Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Review security testing reports/results and remediate potential vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
Minimum 5 years of experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions using the Android technology stack, including Android Studio, Java, or Kotlin.
Experience in creating technical documentation
Experience with Lean Processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Deep understanding of UI patterns such as MV* is required
* Working knowledge of User Datagram Protocol (UDP) is desired
* Ability to recognize issues in existing software and put together improvement plans is required
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
* Working knowledge of Internet protocols and web server communications, including HTTP, TCP, Web Sockets, etc.
Bachelor s degree in computer sciences, software engineering. Will consider lower degrees if the candidate project achievements are outstanding.
Very good English, fluent will be preferred.
- Salary will be between $1000 to $1500
Working days from Saturday to Friday
Working hours from 9:00 to 18:00