Senior Android Developer.
The role is to develop and maintain new android Apps and provide technical support to application development teams.
• To manage & maintain new UI and UX development for Mobile Applications.
• Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
• Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
• Designing and building Android mobile applications.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design and develop new features.
• Sole responsibility for the development of the applications in the team.
• Building and publishing the applications in the respective app stores.
• Implementing new technologies to maximize application performance.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Graduate or Diploma in computer science.
• 3-5 years IT experience in software development .net platform.
• Good knowledge in SQL & Application design life cycle.
• Good communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Visual studio 2008 or 2010 with TFS and Oracle Database.
• Skill in WPF and WCF,.NET compact framework, jQuery, Silverlight.
• NET with Mathematics Background, SQL/PLSQL with Oracle
• Knowledge in development of forms, BI tools, & reports.
• Must hold Valid UAE driving license.
Your are applying for: Senior Android Developer.
Upload a new CV (.doc, docx,.pdf,.rtf, or .txt, 1MB or smaller.)