, Posted on May 25, 2018
Architect mobile applications from the ground up, with a focus on extensibility, maintainability, and scalability.
• Writing standards-compliant device compatible code, fixing and resolving bugs/defects and contributing to the functional design and architecture of customer-facing, high trafficked mobile Android applications.
• Collaborate with a diverse group of architects, quality analysts, designers, developers to deliver robust mobile solutions that showcase our brand.
• Provide full mobile application development life cycle support, including creating specifications, researching products, development, customized coding, quality assurance and deployment.
• Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experience, and document your work.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
• Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
3 years in Android application development with very good knowledge of the Android build system.
• 3 years proficient experience in fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
• Experience in entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to play store.
• Experience with Android application frameworks (e.g. app components like Fragments, Services, Loaders and Content Providers, Cursors, Recycler Views, etc.).
• Excellent experience in Kotlin and Java.
• Excellent experience in SQLite.
• Excellent experience in Android design layouts, material design principles, and interface guidelines.
• Accuracy and attention to detail, and ability to write clean code Important.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
• Excellent experience in Mobile Design Patterns, and best practices.
• Excellent in mobile apps performance and security techniques and updates.
• Experience integrating with third party SDK s and server side API.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Can handle work stress and pressure.
• Experienced in continuing to working on other developers work.
• Familiar with agile methodologies.
• Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
• Positive attitude.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job