Self-starter & Team Leading capabilities, 7-10 years experience in Design Development from Concept to Tender Documents.
1. Works effectively in a diverse work environment,
2. Leadership provide technical vision, direction and leadership for a group of up to 8 architects.
3. Prepares project brief, conceptual design of various types of projects and work with other team members,
4. Performs design management skills during the project s life cycle,
5. Prepares technical reports, progress reports, and studies for the projects,
6. Participates equitably in the development and implementation of the project goals and objectives,
7. Prepares and makes presentations, as required,
8. Coordinates architectural design efforts with civil and MEP design and systems.
9. Reports to the Head of Department or Project Manager on tasks and deliverables and work directly with him/her to ensure the facilitation of a project s completion on-time.
1- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
2- Extensively and progressively responsible experience in planning, designing and managing design of major multi use complex projects;
3- Knowledge of architectural design principles such as building definition materials and methods, urban design, elements of 'good' design, form, function, materials and methods, circulation, context, and design standards and codes,
4- Ability to independently prepare architectural procedures and forms,
5- Ability to present complex information to diverse audiences, both verbally and graphically,
6- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships,
7- Ability to organize and coordinate projects,
9- Works with little direction and supervision.