A global law firm who provide the world s preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. They have more than 4000 lawyers based in more than 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
Looking for a Senior Associate to join the banking and finance team in Dubai, working on a range of Conventional Finance, Islamic Finance and Project Finance transactions.
• Advise across the full spectrum of legal banking and finance matters, acting for parties ranging from multinational lenders to growth corporations.
• Offer legal advice on day-to-day banking and finance issues for issuers, underwriters, borrowers and lenders, as well as for our leadership in complex, cross-border banking and finance transactions for some of the world s most prominent financial institutions and corporations.
• Work closely with colleagues worldwide and deliver integrated cross-border advice throughout the Middle East, Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Australia, Africa and Asia.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent academic background and strong banking and finance experience from a top-tier law firm.
• 6 to 9 years of general banking experience. Knowledge of the local and regional markets would also be an advantage
• English law qualified, or qualified in another Commonwealth jurisdiction, preferably with experience of working in a major financial centre
• Demonstrate intellectual rigor the ability to analyse, think laterally and proffer solutions quickly
• Demonstrate an aptitude for dealing with complex and intricate transactions involving multiple