When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our local reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory Services with will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients businesses. In addition, your breadth of vision will be engaged, as you match our global resources to our clients advantage. Our FAS practice encompasses a broad range of specializations and services but whose common goal is to offer strategic services to clients throughout every phase of the economic cycle.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
Outstanding value to markets and clients
Commitment to each other
Strength from cultural diversity
During your tenure as a Senior Associate in Real Estate Tourism, Hospitality & Leisure you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure ( THL ) industry projects (from single sites to large scale mixed use maste r planned schemes)
• Market, financial and strategic development advice for planned hospitality, entertainment and leisure projects (from single sites to large scale mixed use master planned schemes)
•Performance enhancement (revenue optimization and cost efficiency)
• Advising government bodies, developers, investors and corporate owners on real estate development, market/financial due diligence and strategy.
• Being a primary point of contact for clients, managing the delivery of engagements, undertaking the preparation of client reports, undertaking development appraisals and working with clients and their design teams to deliver strategies to support real estate development projects.
Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
• Educated to graduate level, with a
Hospitality or related (Economics, Finance, Business) degree.
•Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar field.
• Primary English speaking and writing is essential. Arabic fluency preferable.
• Strong interpersonal, planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
• A high level of numerical competence, with experience of using MS Excel, Estate Master DF and/or Argus Developer.
• Candidates must be willing to travel to KSA.
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Requisition code: ME-172359- JLF