GLG is seeking Senior Associates for our Client Solutions team in Dubai, who have a strong interest in excelling at best-in-class service in a performance-driven, merit-based, and team-oriented environment.
Our Client Solutions team is the engine of GLG. Senior Associates work directly with our clients professionals at the world s top corporations, investment firms, management consultancies, and non-profits to help them learn and make better decisions every day. This role will focus on working with our Professional Services Firms client base in the Middle East.
Senior Associates facilitate custom learning solutions such as phone consultations, one-on-one meetings, surveys, reports, and consulting engagements with leading experts and executives.
Key responsibilities include:
• Executing custom learning projects for clients
• Engaging with clients daily by phone to understand and serve their learning needs and provide exceptional service
• Recruiting new experts to join our membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods
• Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
• Collaborating with Team Leaders and other internal stakeholders to deliver on research needs to maximize commercial outcomes
As a Senior Associate, you will learn to:
• Excel in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, entrepreneurial, and challenging environment
• Communicate with clients to assess and scope their learning needs
• Develop strong, transferable business skills including client service excellence, written and oral communication, client and account management, time management, negotiating, problem solving, project management, and the ability to achieve commercial targets
• Understand and deploy a broad range of custom learning products to creatively support clients
• Collaborate with colleagues on and across teams to build and shape a business
• Gain exposure to coaching and mentoring newer professionals
GLG seeks to attract employees from diverse personal, academic and professional backgrounds. We look for individuals who are passionate about our mission to transform how professionals learn and who embody GLG s values: learning and curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Ideal candidates also have:
• Fluency in Russian, apart from English is mandatory
• Bachelor s degree (required)
• Between 18 months and 3 years of relevant or transferable work experience
• Strong interest in developing the skills to excel at client service in a high-volume environment
• Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work responsibly, both independently and collaboratively as needs warrant, in an ever-changing, and fast-paced environment
• Appreciation for the role data and metrics play in growing a business successfully
• Impeccable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
• Receptive to close coaching and feedback
• Insatiable desire to learn about new topics