• A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering.
• Required one (or more) of the following certifications:
o MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
o MCSA: BI Reporting
o MCSA: Machine Learning
o MCSA: Data Engineering with Azure
• MCSE: Data Management and Analytics Certification is highly appreciated.
• 7+ years of significant dashboard and report development experience, designing, developing and supporting intuitive reports, dashboards, and graphs using Azure Power BI Service, Power BI Desktop, Azure Analysis Services, DAX Query Language, SSAS, Visual Studio, SSDT and Excel Pivot.
• 7+ Years of relevant experience gathering requirements, interfacing with stakeholders, and supporting large Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse applications.
• Must be working/worked for one of the top Analytics partners.
• Experience and thorough understanding of Tabular, Multidimensional, Security Models, Dimensional Structures, Hierarchies, and Big Data / Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse best practices and standards.
• Expert in creating tables, indexes, keys, constraints and triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation, integration and consistency.
• Excellent command and understanding of Dynamic and Advanced SQL queries in MS SQL Servers, and extensively experienced with SQL / T-SQL / SSIS / SSRS.
• Excellent Programming experience in writing Complex Stored Procedures, Queries, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Common Table Expressions using T-SQL.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization by Indexing, Partitioning and Denormalization.
• Extensively worked on Design, Development, Deployment & Maintenance of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL).
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills amongst key stakeholders (customers, contractors, and staff). Skilled in preparing and delivering documentation such as data flow, logical, and physical diagrams consumption by IT stakeholders.
• Self-confident with the demonstrated ability to drive change.
• Experience in managing and executing multiple IT projects, through contracts and/or internal resources, on time and within budget
• Very strong communication skills