Senior Broadcast Designer
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is seeking for an experienced Senior Broadcast Designer to join our Creative Services team. This position location is required for Dubai, UAE.
The Sr. Broadcast Designer is responsible for collaborating with the creative team on conceptualizing, developing, and executing high quality broadcast design that creates competitive advantage for the network.
The Incumbent will design and execute graphics solutions for broadcast utilizing various software like VizRT, After effects and 3D max/ Cinema 4D.
The Sr. Broadcast Designer will create graphic packages, animations, illustrative segments and video wall presentations for News, Current Affairs and digital, in addition to creating templates and template based data driven graphs in VizRT, while maintaining the graphic identity of MBN.
The Incumbent will work with the creative and editorial teams conceptualizing/brainstorming on project/deliverables based on the Creative Brief or assignment/task, and will sketch ideas and present storyboards and concepts
The Sr. Broadcast Designer will Keep up to date on latest developments in the field and be involved with design organizations.
Candidates are required to have:
• A degree in Fine Arts, motion graphics, design, multimedia, or equivalent education or experience is sought 3-5 years of experience is required.
• Qualified candidates who are bi-lingual in reading, writing and speaking Modern Standard Arabic are preferred.
• Applicant must have expert knowledge of VizRT, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite and Cinema 4D/ 3D Max.
• Experience in Virtual sets, augmented reality, and Unreal Engine is a plus.
• Individual must conceptualize, design, develop and animate projects ranging from show opens, show packages, promos to news graphics.
• Ability to edit in Adobe premiere.
• A stellar showreel is a must.
• The selected candidate will have a great eye for motion, form and color and will be familiar with both MAC and PC.