The Senior Business Analyst is fully aware of and engaged in the client s environment and interacts with their processes and resources. He or she will deliver expert advise on alternatives for achieving business requirements and fully realizing product benefits.
• Full understanding of product functionalities and the business driving them.
• Gathers, understands and documents business, functional, processes and data requirements, creating and maintaining a business analysis (BA) document; then communicating these requirements to the development team for design and implementation of product features in coordination with the PDM.
• Analyzes data, processes and requirements and identifies gaps.
• Helps shape the vision of longer-term requirements with the PDM, analyzing impact on the product and participating in project planning and estimating.
• Assumes responsibility for the business analysis phase with the supervision of the designated PDM. As a business analyst, he or she will communicate business priorities to the technology development teams in order to drive effective business solutions.
• Acquire approvals from clients on gap analysis documents.
• Propose solutions based on best practices and individual requirements by clients.
• Participate in meetings with technical managers to ensure client needs are thoroughly understood.
• Stay abreast of market trends and regulations and manage business changes.
• A proven ability at communicating on higher business and technical levels.
• Understand cross-functions for the product and the impact of changes requested by PDM, helping shape the vision of longer-term requirements.
• Bachelor s degree in business, or a technical field, or an equivalent combination of education and technical/professional experience.
• Knowledge in at two or more EastNets products.
• Six to 9 years of experience as a business analyst in financial industry systems (AML, Payment, Risk Managements, etc.).
• Technical background in payment systems, SWIFT, RTGS, ACH and AML/CTF/Regulatory Compliance etc. (specific for each product line).
• Knowledge of payment messaging technologies, standard and core banking systems from a processing, operations angle.
• Knowledge of Financial Crime/AML technologies, standard and operations point of view (for FCCR Product Line).
• Demonstrable leadership and analytical skills.
• Project Management skills.
• Communication skills with excellent written and verbal abilities. The candidate is expected to demonstrate a high level of technical writing and speaking skills. This is a requirement for future public speaking events.
• Proven skills in modeling using UML tools and Microsoft Visio.