Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com).
We are currently seeking to employ a Senior Business Development Manager in Doha.
• Identify new clients and projects, respond to RFP’s and follow up on all leads.
• Maintain good relations with clients and the local authorities.
• Identify potential partners where needed.
• Attend networking events and activities to identify opportunities for Hill and present Hill services to potential clients.
• Prepare proposals in consultation with the Hill Country Manager and according to Hill standards within given deadlines. Follow up with client after proposal submission.
• Manage marketing, branding and name recognition activities in-country.
• Monitor client satisfaction with Hill’s services and provide feedback for operational improvement and implement change if appropriate.
• Follow direction of BD lead and keep him updated in all activities.
• BA or BS preferably in Engineering, Architecture, International development/affairs, marketing or other related field.
• Minimum fifteen years of work experience in business development.
• Minimum five to eight years of work experience in business development across Qatar. Experience in business development in Oman would be considered as a strong asset.
• Demonstrated track records as evidenced by contributions to organization revenue and growth through bids and BD activities on infrastructure projects.
• Fluency in English. Arabic would be considered as a strong asset.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, entrepreneurial, management, and writing skills required.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.
Location: Doha, Qatar