makes working at Mondel z International so special? Many things. The iconic
brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless
opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on
people s faces. We re the world s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy
and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we
now have an exciting opportunity to join our team
a leader within the snacking industry worldwide, we are looking for key,
talented Brand Managers to join many of our iconic brands, such as Cadbury,
Mondelez Meals (including Philadelphia and Dairylea), Biscuits (including Ritz,
Belvita amongst many others), Gum & Candy (Trebor, Maynard Bassett,
Trident) amongst many more iconic brands.
have an exciting career opportunity in the Marketing Function, in the capacity
of North Africa &
Levant GCBM Category Lead , based in Cairo BU
main purpose of this role is to maintain the health of the Gum, Candy
and Beverages business across markets and growing it in line with the company s
laid out long term strategic plan and annual contract.
role is responsible for driving all the business building blocks supported by
relevant teams in the market in order to
build growth plans, aligning plans with sales team, and executing them with
excellence in market.
Annual contract and Strategic planning
• Lead the development of annual contract planning and give inputs to
long-term strategic planning process.
review of Gum, Candy and Beverages category and clear understanding of what is
working and what is not.
• Drive clear
understanding of what is the consumer task in order to drive category growth;
drive penetration among consumers of the category.
• Build and own
activation calendar for the year, including clarity on activation agenda,
innovation launch plan, and communications calendar.
• Liaise with
demand planning, finance, regional category team and CP&A to put building
blocks in place to meet annual contract and strategic plan requirements of NR
growth and to meet margin objectives.
• Have a view on
the long-term plan for category and provide local insights to make them better.
• Plan and
manage budgets Working media, Non-working, POB, promotions etc
• Propose the right activation agenda to drive
psychological and physiological measures i.e. brand salience and consideration,
trials and overall consumption
Managing a team of direct reports
• Responsible for making it a great place to work for the direct
• Foster a high-spirited environment of learning and growth.
• Provide goal clarity at the beginning of the year to the team and carry
out timely mid year and yearend review process for the team.
• Provide prompt feedback to the team, keep team motivated, and focused on
the goal all time.
Integrated marketing campaign
• Liaise with
media and creative agencies at local level to execute plans.
• Join up
strongly with Equity team to drive connections planning process.
• Lead the brief
for locally led communications on Digital or TV.
• Provide local
insights to the communication development process to ensure that brand benefits
in the right manner given the development of the market.
Execution of the
• Media planning with our agency partners and internal media team.
• Copy strategy for TV & Digital with clear KPIs on GRPs, Impressions,
reach and frequency. Flighting strategy to maximise year round presence.
• POB activation planning; POSM development and execution.
Key visual and message development along with the equity team.
assessment and sizing.
• Guidance on
the right innovation for the market that drives the core .
• PPA, Pricing,
Artwork development, Selling unit configuration.
• Engaging and
aligning plans with the sales and CP&A.
• Lead customer
• Concept development and validation for locally
led initiatives; support in execution for the regionally led innovation
Portfolio health & strategy:
consumption by driving the right PPA across multiple occasions.
• Drive specific
SKUs to leverage and build scale on festive occasions.
• Drive profitability across all SKUs by taking appropriate action around
pricing and driving efficiency agenda to reduce cost of goods.
• Drive the journey to simplicity agenda by taking action on the low
contributing tail in the portfolio and driving scale on the big SKUs.
I2M and IBP
• Leads the IBP process for GCB NAL. Represents marketing and inputs into
the local country DR process.
• Ensures that the demand numbers are in line with the targets and the
• Leads the sales and marketing alignment meeting.
• Provides visibility on the business risks and opportunities to drive NR.
• Leads the locally lead projects through the I2M (Idea to market)
Working with cross
• Manage the expectations of the country MD and maintain regular check in
• Coordinate all initiatives locally with CP&A, demand and sales team
and with the regional category teams.
• Maintains harmonious relationship with peers and drives efficiency in