Responsible for the formulation of commercial and legal contractual terms and conditions with customers, consortium partners and subcontractors.
• In charge for Claim and change order management.
• Risk and opportunity Management.
• Effective asset and cash management.
• Period-related planning of all business management key performance indicators.
• Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting.
• Implementation and maintenance of project commercial planning and controlling tools.
• Monitoring, controlling and updating of project costs, risks, billings, invoicing, accruals, provisions, hedging, bank guarantees, insurance, taxation, project reports etc.
• Regular communication with all stakeholders e.g. consultants, customers, contractors, vendors, consortium partners etc.
• Ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
• Develop and maintain robust internal control mechanism.
• Commercial project coordination (e.g. requesting and tracking bank guarantees, insurance, etc.) and coordination of legal, taxation and insurance issues. Drawing up the order receipt, concurrent and final costing calculations
• Preparation of Budget/Forecast in collaboration with Sales personnel. Project handling, costing and cost controlling in consultation with Project Managers.
• Participate in Project review / Bid reviews / Country reviews and preparation of Sr. Management meetings.
• Act as overall financial interface for the Division to all stakeholders internally (Regions, Projects, Departments, Functions)
• Follow up with projects, departments, and regions to get all necessary inputs for reporting on business figures including consolidation of internal business.
• Closing Activities at month end to ensure proper reporting of business and project results in line with the Budget/Forecast.
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing procedures and ensure that the resulting consolidated financial statements in ESPRIT comply with company systems, policies, and IFRS SAG closing and reporting guidelines.
• Currency Risk Management with all transactions comply with company systems, policies, and IFRS SAG closing and reporting guidelines.
Risk Management Coordinator:
• Identify the Risks and Opportunities at Company level in consultation with the Executive Management and reporting in accordance with the prescribed format.
• Assist in preparation of financial budget and forecast and assistance for periodic reviews.
• Liaises with Internal/External Auditors and organizing meetings in order to summarize the tasks and follow up on the implementation.
• Liaise and support when necessary the RIC Officer, coordination with various departments for implementation and monitoring the status on periodic basis.
• Autonomous execution of special tasks assigned e.g. regional budget analysis, process improvement projects, and global project reviews.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing