Takes direction from others in completing Customer Experience Journey tasks and assignments. With increased experience, takes ownership and delivers a high standard of own work. Actively seeks out work from more senior team members and begins to execute defined activities. Begins to build know ledge of the business.
- Completes Customer Experience Journey tasks and deliverables to a high standard as part of client engagements - working to an agreed plan, budget, and quality.
- Identifies and appropriately documents Customer Experience Journey risks and issues and their conclusions and consults with appropriate team members as necessary.
- Escalates risks and issues beyond own experience or skill set.
- Keeps senior team members informed of significant developments and progress on the engagement.
- Identifies problems and suggests an initial approach to problem solving.
- Starts to develop external network and build know ledge of industry, market trends, competitor activity and products/services.
- Contributes to and/or collates case studies, proposals and best practice to share know ledge across the firm. Ensures such know ledge is recorded appropriately to enable access and use by others within the firm.
- Undertakes professional qualification and technical training within required timescale (where applicable). Builds on professional qualification by undertaking relevant functional or sector specific training.
- Partakes review (s) on completion of projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and commercial planning.
- Executes projects to a level that meet member firm s Quality standards within a commercial context.
- Communicates risk and issues early to Leaders as appropriate.
- Meets firm deadlines during Performance Development cycles, including: seeking quality feedback, setting goals, providing input into engagement/project reviews and having regular conversations with Performance Manager, to a standard Expected under Open Performance Development.
- Accurately charges time to Engagement codes to see true value of work delivered.
- Starts to establish networks with clients and across relevant professional bodies and associations and will participate in internal and external professional activities to develop this network.
- Shares knowledge with other KPMG colleagues/teams and contributes to the development of know ledge resources.
- Embraces Global People Survey (GPS) and/or wider people focused actions and initiatives which drive cultural improvement across their local team(s).
- May assist new starters, including buddy responsibilities and on boarding.
Performs other responsibilities and tasks as directed by supervisor In order to meet objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, industrial engineering, or any related discipline.
Years of Experience
- Minimum of 3 - 6 years of relevant experience with at least 1 - 2 years in a similar role.
Nature of Experience
- Experience with Retail, telecom, banking, and citizen services organizations
- Retail/E-commerce research experience in a global context
- Hands on qualitative and quantitative research experience, particularly customer interview moderation.
- Hands-on qualitative research experience of study design, using a range of techniques (e.g. depth interviews, focus groups, online communities, diary studies and usability research)
- Quantitative research experience, particularly with survey design.
- Experience in areas such as internet, retail, consumer goods or research firms, with extensive experience leading customer research projects.
- Big-4 experience.
Job Specific Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with professionals at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Process & workflow modelling.
- Written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent business acumen & analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong work ethic and must be proactive/self-starter.
Business Language Skills
- Fluent written and spoken English essential.