JOB PURPOSE: Drive Advisory Services to Customers for movement of Applications to Public Cloud, re-consolidation of the Private Cloud Stack, Creation of the Hybrid Data Management architecture.
QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's degree or higher
CERTIFICATIONS: Specialized Product Certificate
EXPERIENCE: 8-10 years of Experience in Data Center Solutions Sales in Architect/ Presales role
4-5 years of Experience in Private Cloud Architecture Solutions and 1-2 years of Public Cloud Architecture
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDES ALL TASKS):
• Help Create Solutions and Service Catalogues that can consume infrastructure on both private and public cloud architectures for Data Management Services like BaaS, DRaaS, Enterprise Content Management, Data lake and HDFS
• Help Create and visualize the Private Cloud as a Service Catalogues that can be delivered as Opex Services to the customer.
• Work closely with the Sales team to advise the customer on the hybrid cloud adoption and be the primary architect/consultant for their immediate, moderate or long term Digital transformation and innovation strategy by creating a seamless model of adoption.
• Ability to understand the Mode-2 of consumption of IaaS which is understanding of the consumption of infrastructure from an application standpoint along with the Mode 1 Architecture of IaaS.
• Design and Present Private Cloud Architecture solutions to the customer for both On-Premise and Managed Collocation eco-systems.
• Participate in the completion of submitted RFI/RFP documents, bid coordination, prospect qualification, discovery and requirements gathering, product demonstrations, technical discussions, and design solution proposals.
• Promote and support sales opportunities into existing accounts and help to ensure that customers are successful in their objectives.
• Promote and Support the creation of brand value or interest in the public domain on digital platforms by presenting articles or writing blogs on technology adoption and innovation.
• Commercially responsible for all Hybrid Infrastructure Opportunities under the Cloud BU.
• Work closely with Business Manager to generate leads and opportunities and help maintain a validated list of opportunities for the business to be self-sufficient at all times.
TECHNICAL SKILLS /COMPETENCIES:
• Vmware Certified Architect
• Veeam Certified Architect
• NetApp Certified Architect
• Commvault or Veritas Certified Architect
• HCI Presales Certification from HPE, DELL EMC , Nutanix or Equivalent
• Azure Certified – 70-532 or 533 or 535 or 537
• Amazon Certified Solutions Architect Professional
• Informatica or Zaloni Knowledge Or Certification
• Big Data : Cloudera, Hadoop or Mapr Certification
• Digitally/ Social media Active
• Communication Skills
• Customer Management
• Vendor Management
• Presentation skills