Senior Consultant (Quantum)
AED 55,000 per month all inclusive
Our client, a well known, market leading, dispute resolution consultancy that assists contractors, clients and law firms on major construction, engineering projects are seeking to recruit an experienced quantum dispute resolution professional to join their UAE team based out of Dubai.
The business has an established set-up with a strong brand providing commercial management, planning and programming, dispute resolution, expert witness, adjudication, arbitration and litigation support services across all sectors of the including Building, Civil Engineering, Petrochemical and Engineering sectors, it is part of a major global consultancy corporation.
• Delivering high quality commercial advice on quantum matters to new and existing clients that include main contractors, law firms and employers on high value projects and disputes.
• Advising on responses to commercial and contractual issues as they arise.
• Working on adjudications, preparing claims, expert reports and assisting Directors on a range of Dispute related work.
• Supporting Expert Witnesses and working toward becoming an Expert Witness.
• Involvement in pre contract and procurement strategies for major local develops and clients, and dispute avoidance.
Attributes / Expertise
• Ideally you will already work for a dispute resolution specialist / consultancy in the building, infrastructure, oil & gas or power sector.
• Professionally qualified in quantity surveying and/or construction preferably dual qualified in contract law with relevant memberships such as MCIArb / MRICS.
• Ideally someone with an early career in contracting or who has spent a period with a contractor.
• A career demonstrating progression, loyalty and with a high level of technical aptitude.
• A people person, a team player and someone enthusiastic about the sector with the drive and motivation to want to help contribute to the development of the business and progress their career.