PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP C/4HANA Suite for Customer Experience is designed to offer businesses an integrated approach to deliver real-time experiences to customers across all digital channels. Customers will be able to exchange information, such as customer data, between a range of systems to produce a 360-degree view of the customer.
Along with SAP C/4HANA and SAP HANA in-memory computing, the following SAP product suites are included in the SAP Customer Experience LoB: SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud as also SAP Customer Data Cloud. The SAP CX Customer Success & Renewals team focuses on the strategic accounts of SAP Customer Experience.
The Customer Engagement Executive (CEE) at SAP Customer Experience has overall responsibility for the daily management of assigned SAP CX Cloud customer accounts. This includes account management strategies for full system adoption and utilization and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within these customers. Everything the CEE does on a day to day basis with their customers, supports the goals of optimal cloud consumption, value optimization, revenue retention and expansion.
The CEE s mission is to increase customer retention, renewals and upsells/Cross-sells by building strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and ensuring customer adopting full functionality to maximize the value of their partnership with SAP.
The CEE is the primary point of contact for the customer in the post-sales-phase. They are expected to have a strong view of what operating in the cloud means and to be able to articulate that viewpoint to the customer. They are to join the customer on their Omni-channel strategy, business and digital transformational journey, advising them on potential bumps in the road, encouraging Cloud behavior and steering the customer away from the pitfalls of On Premise thinking. CEEs are field based and take care for different customers in the ME North-region.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Drive Value Realization
• Understand customer needs, and how to leverage SAP Customer Experience solutions to address them.
• Proactively engage customers to ensure they adopt full functionality to get maximum value from their SAP Customer Experience investment.
• Consistently monitor account health, identify early warning signs for risk, and proactively address problems.
Effective Commercial Management
• Manage, track, and update account activities in terms of subscriptions, financial practices, contract terms, and product usage
• Retain current revenue footprint and look for expansion opportunities
• Work closely with administration and renewals to ensure renewal forecasts are executed on time.
Build Account Relationships
• Develop trusting and deep relationship with multiple SAP-internal and customer stakeholders.
• Understand various levels of customer organization (C Level, System Admin/User, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.)
• Advocate for and become voice of customer within SAP; understand competitive threats and utilize proper escalation channels to help customers during times of need.
Manage Reference ability
• Drive customer references and business transformational stories across accounts.
• Establish success metrics, annual goals and key objectives agreed with the customer.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans
• Experience in Sales & Service, CRM, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce.
• Experience in managing complex customer engagements
• A self starter, with energy, drive and the ability to manage multiple priorities. Experience acting as a trusted and strategic advisor to customers Strong knowledge of SaaS models and Cloud mindset.
• Strong ability to organize, prioritize and execute to meet your goals in time
• Capability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of challenging customer situations and a demanding workload; must be able to maintain a positive, solutions oriented and professional manner throughout.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations to senior management in the organization; proven capability to adapt communication style to fit geographically diverse styles.
• Ability to identify and understand the needs of the customers, hence leading up to an opportunity
• Capability to acquire a thorough knowledge of SAP products and eco-systems, and be able to communicate and demonstrate their value
• Excellent product know-how on SAP Customer Experience C/4HANA product suite with a focus on the cloud solutions
• Deep sense of accountability and ownership
• Fluent in Arabic and English. More languages are welcome
• Executive presence (internal and external)
• Capability to drive cross-functional teams and programs
• Rapport building & conflict management skills
• Aptitude for creative/innovative thinking and analysis
• Sales and solutions focus
• Proactive and responsive
• Forward thinking and Solution oriented
• 5-7 years of experience working with external clients (consulting, account management, or project experience) either within an SAP cloud solution and/or industry based. Alternatively, you have gained an equivalent amount of experience in a customer facing role.