• Customer Service:
• Participate in the decisions concerning customer service operations for smaller teams and implements
approved policies, processes and standard operating procedures.
• Support customer service representatives in resolving complex/technical customer queries and devises
relevant action plans to address the issue and escalates, if needed.
• Supervise complaint management process in order to ensure that all customer complaints are properly
prioritized, recorded and handled within the prescribed timelines and quality standards.
• Ensure all customer service activities are recorded to provide proper evaluation, control and documentation of assigned service activities.
• Ensure all inbound and outbound calls for different products and level of services provided by STC are made
• Ensure that the team understands the additional customer needs and sells STC s products and services,
accordingly, in order to contribute in maximizing business opportunities and retention.
• Supervise work activities for additional customer needs and ensures effective sales, in line with customer
• Supervise activities starting from sales order and its integrity, service order and its authenticity, increasing
sales order delivery success rates, raising recommendations on improving sales order and others as needed.
• Ensure solving issues like missed service orders, system performance and bottlenecks, and collecting data
points from related stakeholders.
• Correct failed activation via available sources including manual intervention, provide technical assistance
and ensure issue resolution, and develop systems preventive maintenance guidelines.
• Billing & Collection:
• Supervise billing and collections process ensuring resolution for complex queries and also that the team
achieves the agreed billing and collection service targets.
• Monitor day-to-day billing & collection operations within a specified scope, by providing guidance on
related work processes.
• Analyze complaint management process in order to ensure that all customer complaints are recorded and
handled as per the prescribed timelines and quality standards.
• Supervise billing & collection amount as per agreed timelines.
• Follow credit policy standards for all collection activities.
• Supervise different opportunities like outgoing traffic, cost reduction, and revenue increase.
• Supervise implementation of implementation of agreements and billing requirements in the systems.
• Supervise the development of billing and settlements system enhancement initiatives in coordination with
relevant stakeholders and Technology Support.
• Make sure all billing activities are compliant with contracts and agreements.
• Liaise with Revenue Assurance to validate revenues and expenses data.
• Generic Role:
• Perform routine activities within the specified scope.
• Supervise day to day operations ensuring work allocation, resource planning and that the work processes are implemented as designed and are in compliance with established standards and procedures.
• Participate under facilitation for
any legal complaints in liaison with legal department.
• Ensure capable teams are in place to manage complaint and resolve technical, financial, and general complaints.
• Help with routine work and escalates issues, as necessary.
• Liaise within the assigned team to build effective working relationships.
• Bachelor s degree in Business Administration
Years of Experience
• 2 - 4 years of experience in customer service at hospitality/technology/telecommunication industry.
• Diploma with 10 - 15 years of experience in the customer service at
Desired Skills & Knowledge
• Intermediate proficiency in data collection and analysis
• Intermediate proficiency in reporting skills
• Intermediate proficiency in relevant billing software/tools
• Intermediate proficiency in Customer Relationship Management