The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
The Role We are looking for a passionate and experienced individual with a chemical engineering background; able to support a portfolio of Refining and Petrochemical customers in their use of our industry software products.
The successful applicant will achieve this by building trusted advisor relationships, providing technology and business process insight, governance and adoption guidance and industry thought leadership.
Customer Success Managers must align our success with customer business initiatives by possessing an unrivalled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer understand their level of maturity through a value framework process.
This is a customer facing role, working with a small number of our most valued customers in the MENA region.
• Owns the usage and adoption results for a set of defined accounts.
• Focus on customer intimacy - deliver business impact and innovation to a customer's business by truly understanding our customers' key business issues and opportunities
• Build and nurture relationships with Business Decision Makers and influencers across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
• Understands the customers business environment, challenges and opportunities, and align AspenTech s initiatives with the customers business initiatives, ultimately aligning AspenTech s success to the customers success.
• Acts as a trusted advisor throughout the entire lifecycle of a contract following the initial sale through successful adoption and ultimately renewal with growth.
• Ensure our solutions are understood that results in an increase in customer adoption and customer satisfaction
• Proactive customer contact and regular on-site visits to perform Executive Business Reviews, user group meetings, Road Maps, etc., to improve relationship and plan strategically with customers to help them meet their sales productivity objectives through the use of our products and services
• Collaborates internally with sales account managers, business consultants, implementation and support teams, and product management groups to develop and execute account plans, and initiate renewal and expansion opportunities to generate new revenue. Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth.
• Ability to effectively facilitate and lead cross-functional teams and resources; manage both with and without organization authority.
• Delivers product insight and strategy advice for sales enablement, communication, and training initiatives.
• Uncovers and mitigates any risk that threatens your Customers growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute risk mitigation plans by utilizing all available AspenTech resources.
• Responsible for nurturing assigned account base into long term strategic partnerships while increasing customer usage and adoption of solutions.
What You'll Need
• Professions experience working in the Refining or Petrochemicals sector of the process industries.
• Experience of working in one or more areas of Pre-Sales, Consulting, Customer Relationship Management or Program Management
• Batchelors Degree in Chemical Engineering
• Experience of working with senior and executive management.
• Proven ability to effectively facilitate and lead cross-functional teams and resources
• Exceptional business acumen with firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
• Skilled at building relationships with key decision makers and influencers within an account
• Fluent English speaker, second language (Arabic) desirable
• Experience in one or more key business processes such as Economic Optimization, Planning and Scheduling, Manufacturing Execution Systems or Advanced Process Control.
• Knowledge of AspenTech Manufacturing Suite (or similar software suites in the process industries) desirable
• Travel upto 50%