5-8 years performing the installation and/or management of network-based firewalls, preferably Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper or another top-tier product.
• 5-8 years performing network troubleshooting using sniffers and monitors.
• 5-8 years performing the installation and/or management of network-based Intrusion Detection products.
• 5-8 years advanced systems administration (Windows AD)
• Understanding of high-availability networking technologies
• Experience working in a mixed environment of both standard TCP/IP and nonstandard networking protocols
• Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security Policy and Procedures
• Experience with the Schneider Electric product line and Industries is desirable but not essential
• Experience with LAN, WAN and technologies
• Facilitation skills to lead requirements discovery workshops and project scope change requirements
• Interviewing skills to talk with individuals and groups about their Security needs and ask the right questions to reveal essential requirements information and what customers might be hesitant to say
• Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
• Observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
• Writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, Project Managers, and technical staff
• Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis to cope with rapidly changing information and be able to apply this
• Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate customer priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
• Bachelor s Degree in a computer related field, plus one of the following certifications:
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• ISA99 or IC32-34 related OT certification
• Independent, self-sufficient, able to work alone without direct supervision.
• Capable of taking full responsibility for executing tasks, sometimes at remote
• Confident in customer project environment.
• Able to show initiative, make quick decisions, and follow through to a conclusion.