Senior Delay Analyst
C 65,000 75,000 AED p/month
This represents an excellent opportunity to join a leading global contractor. Focussed on providing internal dispute resolution and forensic services to its project portfolio in the Middle East. We are looking for a seasoned Planner, Project Manager or Project Engineer with relevant experience in delay analysis and claims management who would enjoy being involved in the thick of the action on major projects up to 10BN.
• Preparing independent schedule impact analysis of complex claims on behalf of Clients.
• Drafting narratives for counter claims in defence of contractor extensions of time claims.
• Providing advice regarding retrospective analysis for Extension of Time, prolongation costs, disruption, programme critiques and delay analysis critiques.
• Working with the Project, Legal, Planning and Delay teams to help progress projects successfully
• Providing support in dispute resolution, litigation, cost and damages analysis, claims, schedule analysis.
• Degree qualified in an appropriate discipline engineering, planning, construction management, project management
• Ideally a secondary qualification in law (e.g. LLM / PG Dip / MCIArb)
• At least part of your early career should stem from working with a contractor on major projects in either Construction, Civil Engineering or Rail.
• You should have a minimum 10 years experience working in Planning / scheduling
• Experience working on construction and/or engineering claims either for a consultant or in house for a contractor.
• Working knowledge of major forms of contract such as NEC/ FIDIC
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical, investigative and problem solving skills.
• Advanced IT skills, including ideally including Excel, MS Project, and ideally Primavera, Asta