Main Job Duties:
About the Job
• Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, social media, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
Digital Marketing Job Duties:
• Develop and implement SEO, Social Media, and PPC strategies
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
• Develop engaging online content including click-bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze the content success
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
• Run Calls with expected clients
• Contact, interview, and hire third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
• Drive traffic to company pages
• Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
• Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
• Conduct E-Marketing campaigns.
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, PPC, SEO (Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns,Keyword Research.
• Web Analytics using Google Analytics
• Establish our web presence
• Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
• Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
• Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
• Generate and prepare monthly reports on our marketing campaign s performance.
• High ability to drive traffic to company pages
• Liaise with Marketing,Sales teams to ensure brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services