, Posted on May 17, 2018
We're looking for an innovative Web Developer responsible to provide exceptional service and creative solutions to our growing customer base.
• We need smart, artistic, solution-oriented, focused and determined individuals who have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, provide excellent, diagnose and solve problems efficiently and provide the best visual experiences for our clients.
What you'll do:
• Develop web-based applications with an emphasis on rich interaction
• Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web applications web service based solutions in Drupal
• Participates in all phases of the software development life-cycle requirements, architecture/design, implementation, testing, release, maintenance of our enterprise software applications.
• Write and review artifacts during the software lifecycle
• Work with customers to support enhancements and fixes to existing applications in production
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery
• Ensures that projects are conducted in ways that benefit the project objectives, the people participating in the project, and company s long-term interests
• Perform design, code and test reviews of solutions
• Ensures company security and compliance standards are met
• Accept and provides technical solutions and direction
• Assist in process improvement initiatives
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience with the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) technology stack.
• Expertise in development web applications using PHP MVC frameworks or CMSs.
• Thorough knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
• Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, REST, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP and SOAP.
• Comfortable debugging client-side issues with firebug, web developer and similar tools.
• Expertise in using version control systems, preferably GIT.
• Strong Expertise in RDBM and database query optimization.
• Strong server-side development skills, primarily PHP.
• Good understanding of Apache and servers infrastructure.
• Experience of analyzing, breakdown, and estimating technical/complex large scale projects.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Strong attention to details, with a strategic and forward planning thought process.
• Proficient with Drupal s custom module development, hook system, database API, and Form API.
• Agile experience.
• Expertise in PHP tools and libraries such as Composer and PHPUnit.
• Working knowledge of performance optimization for web based applications and softwares such as Varnish and Memcache.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
About this Company
Z2DATA is an American Company with two branches in Banha/Cairo Egypt. We provide an intelligent data platform that analyzes millions of data points on electronic components, suppliers, markets, countries, live events and news so that you can effectively manage external risks...
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job