Senior EBS Technical Specialist
We are urgently hiring a 'Senior EBS Technical Specialist' for a well-known IT Company in Qatar.
Designation: Senior EBS Technical Specialist
Salary: QAR 12K - 15K
• Delivering at least 3-5 Enterprise-level Projects showcasing intensive skill sets in OAF, WF, AME, and SQL/PLSQL.
• Flands-on experience in Oracle Application development (OAF) customization and extensions.
• Building Oracle Workflow, AME rules and integrating with ERP e-Business
• Oracle Reports lOg, Discoverer Reports for ERP e-Business, Admin and Plus
• Oracle Open Interfaces & APIs for e-Business and Web Services, Oracle Alerts.
• Full documentation (AIM methodology) including Technical Design and Installation Documents.
• Ability to operate under pressure, successfully handle multiple competing priorities.
• Ability to learn and quickly familiarise with complex business and systems environments.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in teams.
• To be trusted Oracle technical Consultant and take the lead to resolve systems issues.
• Identify & analyze problems. Suggest solutions and provide recommendations for improvement of systems, policies, and processes.
• Escalate system issues to Vendors (e.g. Oracle Support), if needed.
• Develop and maintain required interfaces between various systems.
• Building Oracle Workflow and integrating with ERP e-Business
• Assist in the development and implementation of ERP related Projects and Initiatives.
• Execute testing scenarios on implemented Applications.
• Perform performance monitoring on the developed components of EBS.
• Staying updated by acquiring technical knowledge and expertise during training or through hands-on work experience and providing expert knowledge to concerned stakeholders.
• Interface with key-shared service providers such as Finance, Procurement, HC and Support Services in order to identify System issues, and potential resolutions to drive improvement.
• Conduct monthly system review meetings as required with Project's stakeholders and take a lead on implementation of actions arising from these meetings.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of information in accordance with management guidance.
• Perform such other tasks or duties which may, from time to time, be assigned inclusive of (but not limited to) acting as stand in for other team members during periods of absence.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
Work Experience: 10 Years
Salary: QAR 12K - 15K
This job is based in Doha, Qatar.
Experience and Qualification:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field with demonstrable relevant post-qualified experience (approx. 8 -10 years).
• 8+ years' experience of expert level Oracle Applications v 12.4 or above in Finance, Procurement, and Human Capital (HC).
• 8+ years' experience with SQL/PLSQL, BI/XML, Discoverer, Workflow Builder, Oracle Application Framework (OAF) using Java & ADF Technologies: Development and Extensions.