PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital Business Services support our customers in their digital transformation. We sustain the adoption of SAP software and ensure that our customers can successfully plan, implement, integrate and operate their software, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem solving and knowledge transfer.
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
Your role involves delivery of technical and application services within customer engagements. You need good SAP EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety Management) Software capabilities, and you are a decent problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment. According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct some of the following tasks:
• Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
• Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
• Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
• Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
• SAP integration for quality and safety management
• Experience in developing, implementing, customizing, integrating and testing
• End to End process in SAP EH S. For industrial hygiene safety, occupational health, product safety
• Domain exp renice on EHS Environmental, Health and Safety, OSHA and REACH Compliance
• Ability to understand business solution processes and requirements.
• Ensured compliance with all corporate standards, business processes and controls.
• Ensured close operational support to users to include training and consulting.
• Worked closely with application product development ABAP teams to ensure the analytical requirements are implemented within the product.
• Medical service, injury /illness log, health surveillance protocol, questionnaires, scheduling planning
• At least 3 years of SAP EHS consulting with at least one full project OIL & GAS.
• Excellent linking hazardous, Inventory storage locations and work area, Incident/accident reporting and IHS reporting.
• Experience in product safety, phrase management, specification management, hazardous substance management, report management.
• Experience on MSDS & TDS report management
• Configured for managing health surveillance protocol using Medical Service for employee s required to undergo the protocol. Configured for vaccination program, medical notifications to employer, Medical data import and creation of injury / illness log.
• Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems
• Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner
• Willingness and ability to travel to customers and work abroad
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
• Have strong knowledge for PP-QM-MM modules
• Programming Skills (preferable SAP ABAP debugging, Smart forms and user exit . etc.)