Responsible to Perform/oversee operations and maintenance of all Electrical related systems at Gas Supply Stations, Pressure Limiting Stations, Compressor Stations and any such rotating or static equipment located along the pipeline. Provides mentoring, coaching, and training for Electrical Technicians. Provides support for the Maintenance Supervisor.
1. Conduct regular inspections and prepare reports in accordance with GTF Electrical inspection cycles and procedures.
2. Establish, implement and supervise Electrical related operations and maintenance activities in all static and rotating equipment’s and related systems.
3. Trouble shoot and rectify Electrical related faults within reasonable time frame to ensure maximum availability of equipment and gas availability to consumers.
4. Shall be familiar with operation & maintenance, trouble shooting of Motors, UPS, Rectifiers, Fans, Transformers, HV and LV switchboards, Earthling systems, Lighting system, Process gas heaters other process control related electrical equipment.
5. Shall be skilled in systems soft application usage to obtain necessary data related to operation and maintenance of (UPSs /HV & LVs loggers, HVAC controllers as well knowledge of obtaining electrical trends and status from DCS etc.)
6. Carryout HV and LV isolations / de-isolations as required in accordance with approved QHSE procedures.
7. Ensure all Electrical equipment’s are functioning within the designed parameters.
8. Attend emergency situations and abnormal callouts as required within reasonable time frame.
9. Ensure all required critical & normal consumables Electrical spare parts are identified, ordered and stocked at stores as well updating SAP system with any consumption occurred.
10. Ensure public safety and gas deliverability by maintaining the functionality and integrity of the terminal facilities and related Electrical equipment.
11. Coordinate and supervise the work of Electrical Technicians and any sub-contractors personnel working on the terminal facilities associated with the Electrical facilities.
12. Mentor and support Electrical Technicians, and provide support to the Maintenance Supervisor.
13. Ensure operations and maintenance activities at the facilities are performed and not deviated from Company Quality System procedures, HSE codes and standards, and recognized industry standards.
14. Control activities of Electrical team to be within established budgets assist with preparation of annual maintenance budget and costing of electrical related operations and maintenance activities.
15. Prepare Permit to Work and other related electrical certificates for approval and oversee all on-plot work and any sub-contractor activity in accordance with established company and sub-contract procedures.
16. Review and approve electrical isolation certificates as required.
17. Ensure all necessary forms and documentation are completed prior to, during and subsequent to terminal maintenance activities and update Hard/Soft historical database.
18. Ensure that records, system drawings and operations and maintenance databases are updated and readily available for region reference and use when necessary.
19. Constantly review Electrical equipment for improvements in operability, reliability, safety and integrity and provide written feedback to the Maintenance Supervisor.
20. Communicate closely with the Maintenance Supervisor regarding work planned at a facility prior to any work being executed.
21. Maintain tools and equipment to be fully operational and in good working order.
22. Review, re-engineering, and Resolve any electrical operations and maintenance issues with sub-contractors and any projects related to company.
23. Support Maintenance Supervisor and provide leadership, mentoring and training to Electrical Technicians and summer school students.
24. Implement and adhere to QHSE programs commensurate with corporate policies and operations and maintenance activities.
25. Provide support for any emergency response.
26. Act as senior contact person for issue resolution and communication relating to Electrical facilities, equipment and operations.
27. Abide all statutory requirements pertaining to HSE.
28. Adhere to all HSE standards and specification of OGC.
29. Implement all Quality and HSE requirements coming under your area of jurisdiction.
30. Track, support and complete section and others approved annual Business Plan / Quality plan / HSE plan /Work Orders frozen planes.
31. Never disclose any of company documentations to other parties unless a writing permission given.
32. Adhere and support implementing any newly company raised practices and businesses.
33. To be initiative to raise any new modifications, ideas to existing QC documentations and O&M system.