Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
BHGE Dubai is looking to hire Senior Electro Mechanical Technician for it site in Jebel Ali
• Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
• Configure test stations and systems.
• Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
• Assist in the set-up of experiments and the recordings of experimental data in collaboration with Engineering and Reliability groups.
• Test and evaluate the performance, and if required, repair general-purpose test equipment.
• Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence.
• Provide leadership to technicians in a work group team.
• Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment. Compliance with HS&E
• policies and procedures
Desired Candidate Profile
• Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electronics or Mechanical field.
• Competent in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
• Proficient in English Language
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
• Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
• Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
• Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
• Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
• Advanced computer skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more