The aim is to state the overall significance of the job from the organization s perspective.
Responsible for addressing information security requirements during all aspects of our application development process. You will have an opportunity to find, validate, and fix security vulnerabilities many projects. You will also be developing development security standards, influencing projects during all phases of the SDLC, using application vulnerability assessment tools, and performing code reviews according to the policy and procedures followed within Elm.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
This section describes the principal outputs required from the job.
1. Daily Operations
• Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account international best practice , improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
• Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports of EDD department / section to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards
• Evaluate the security of applications through design and code reviews, adherence to application security standards, and application vulnerability assessments
• Conduct web application security scans, analyze results for false positives, prioritize vulnerabilities, and research and propose remediation steps.
• Participate in application design and architecture reviews
• Provide security design and vendor configuration reviews for project implementation
3. Source Code Review
• Find application vulnerabilities by reviewing source code.
4. Security Standards and Processes
• Draft, evaluate, and monitor compliance with application and development security standards.
• Advocate for security requirements during all phases of the SDLC
5. Policies, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
6. Information Security
• Comply with all relevant information Security practices and standards to ensure data integrity and confidentiality
Academic and professional qualifications
• Bachelor s degree in Engineering (IT, MIS, CS, or related fields)
Years and Nature of Experience
• 4 6 in related software development field
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :