1. Job purpose and Scope:
Steward Well integrity standards, processes and ensure WIMS (Well Integrity Management System) guidelines are implemented in all fields of ADNOC Offshore during the well life cycle. Provide consultation and advisefield teamsin ADNOC offshore as a Technical authority for activities related to well integrity operating envelope, including surface and subsurface, in order to ensuresafety and well availability. Provide consultancy to well problems related to integrity, recommend cost effective investigative and/or corrective measures.To coordinate betweenADNOC headquarter and field Well Integrity departments and other concerned personnel with respect to well integrity related activities and assignments. Acquire and share industry best practices and technologies related to well integrity. To mentor and coach the Developees according to Youth Development Program (YDP.
8. Minimum Requirements:
1. Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
2. Minimum 8 years’ experience of petroleum engineering activities related to well integrity management, investigation and evaluation of well integrity issue, risk assessment, risk ranking and mitigation planning.
3. Highly skilled (technically andprofessionally) with thorough understanding of well construction and completion design and demonstrable experience in maintenance/integrity philosophies and practices.
4. Extensive knowledge and understanding of well operational aspects including workover, well intervention (slick wireline operations, logging, fishing, CTU operation), annulus management, corrosion and scale management / control, cement and casing integrity assessment, leak detection surveys and evaluation, artificial lift system etc. preferably in offshore location.
5. Good knowledge in production operations, well testing and reservoir engineering.
6. Good in technical writing