Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Athoc Sales Team!
Today, BlackBerry is a transformed company. We re no longer about the smartphone, what we once did for smartphones is what we re now doing for Enterprise of Things (EoT) envisioning, enabling and securing new forms of communication that are connecting the business world in extraordinary new ways. We have the most complete and advanced end-to-end solutions to enable EoT, and our ideas lead the way in the hottest markets like cybersecurity, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous vehicles.
We have made great strides in executing our business strategy. We are no longer in turnaround mode and focused on growth. With consecutive years of positive operating income and an enterprise cybersecurity software and services business delivering $219m & over 10% year on year growth. Building on the culture of quota achievement and success, you couldn t consider joining us at a more exciting time.
Today, BlackBerry is transforming how organizations meet their duty of care responsibilities, to ensure operations recover and people stay safe during critical events. With BlackBerry Athoc, our trusted and secure networked crisis communication platform and enterprise-grade instant messaging across multiple devices, BlackBerry ensures that safety and operational information can be shared with the right people, in real-time both inside and outside the organization. Whether they are around the block or around the world, our solutions give any company or department the ability to communicate with their people through numerous devices and create permission-based networks to establish interoperable communication with other stakeholders in their community.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Working as a Senior Enterprise Account Manager for BlackBerry Athoc, you will use your strategic discovery skills and extensive networks across multiple lines of business, to understand the long-term business strategies, partnerships & relationships within your accounts. With this understanding, we will be looking for you to find opportunities to partner within these organizations, helping them to achieve their goals by deploying BlackBerry Athoc.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
• Build and maintain C level relationships across lines of business to gain an understanding of the organization s goals, concerns & priorities.
• Work as a trusted advisor, proposing value-based solutions utilizing BlackBerry Athoc to address these goals, concerns & priorities.
• Partner with extended internal teams to build comprehensive account plans, ensuring long term customer influence & achievement of sales goals.
• Partner with BlackBerry's Marketing teams to develop account-based marketing activities, programs, incentives, product updates and customer promotions.
• Build and manage a sales pipeline, accurately tracking account activity through the stages of the sales funnel process.
• Successfully close all committed sales activity within your accounts.
• Develop and deliver knowledge transfer activities, support technical product training within your accounts.
• Interact with the Channel Sales team to allow customers to use the channel partner network.
• Participate in industry & BlackBerry trade shows, including delivery of seminars to a diverse audience; including end user, corporate influencers and technical architects.
• Engage BlackBerry groups to identify applications, tools and resources to ensure success and solution value is maximized by the customer.
If you are someone who enjoys sharing their skills & experience with others, then there is also the opportunity for you to mentor an Account Manager and/or be a buddy for a future new hire.
You will already be a successful Senior Account Manager and you will have the following:
• A Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A track record of consistent sales quota achievement & ideally over-achievement.
• Previous direct-touch solution sales B2B experience, gained within the crisis communications or software industry.
• An established network of senior level contacts within your target account base
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Confident and influential communication skills.
• The ability to effectively present to individuals and groups at all levels.
• An ability to translate and communicate business priorities to support the development and execution of short term & long-term sales success.
• Mental agility to provide solutions to business challenges.
• It would be great if you also had experience selling to or a background in the blue light, defense, government or education sector but this isn t essential.
• If you would also be desirable for you to be SC cleared or have held a SC clearance previously.