Job Description Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure and power.
SNC Lavalin have recently been awarded a 12 month FEED agreement with Saudi ARAMCO for the Berrigas refinery in Saudi Arabia. Although the project site is located in KSA the Engineering work for this project will be executed out of our Abu Dhabi office.
This is one a numerous recent project awards in the Middle East and SNC Lavalin are pleased to be further cementing our long lasting relationships with some of the region s most prestigious operators.
The team have a newly created role for a Senior Estimation Engineer to join us during this busy period of growth. This position reports to the Project Controls Manager and will be based in our Abu Dhabi offices.
• Work between the SNC Lavalin and client policies and instructions to execute the FEED phase of the project
• Develop and oversee multi discipline Estimation works.
• Management of a team of estimators working to tight deadlines and strict client specifications for FEED phase.
• Acting as a super user for the for the estimation system KBASE. You must be able to generate and develop complex estimates in a timely manner.
• Working with the Senior Contracts team to prepare contractual documents for the following phases of work.
• Prepare and issue pre-qualification questionnaires to assist with the establishment of the list of tenderers.
Education and Skills
• 8 10 years or more employment history working as a Senior Estimator
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Aspentech / Kbase and a proven track record in setting up complex Engineering estimates is a MUST
• Previous ARAMCO experience is essential
• Proven success in managing a team to achieve project milestones.
• Outstanding attention to detail and a proactive and customer service focused approach
• Excellent time management skills.
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Regular
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.