Our client is a leading International Investment company focusing in the sectors of real estate and tourism development. They are currently looking for a Senior Financial Accountant for their Riyadh office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Works directly with the CFO and upper management on all aspects of the financial business:
• Responsible for all financial controls of the company and various audits, (UK. Government, External and Internal Auditors, and Saudi Audits).
• Manage and control over preparation of payroll, billings, and accounts receivable activities.
• Manages and coordinates with the General Accounting staff to ensure that general ledger control accounts are reported on a monthly basis.
• Management of general ledger maintenance, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, annual audit, and preparation of required tax/zakat filings.
• Ensure professional relationship are established and maintained with Local and international stakeholders, colleagues and customers.
• Plan, evaluate, implement, and continuously improve all aspects of accounting functions and
• Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Guides the accounting team by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance.
• Minimum 4 years progressive experience in Finance and Accounting.
• Comprehensive and thorough knowledge of Financial Accounting principles, policies, practice, and controls.
• Good organizing, negotiating and analyzing ability.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language.
• Must be able to speak effectively before groups of employees or visitors
• Good operating knowledge of computers and using various computer programs
• To be successful in this role you should possess the following: Developing Budgets, Legal
• Tracking Budget Expenses, Accounting, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Management Proficiency, Coordination, and Attention to Detail.