Technology & Innovation
ADNOC Group Overview:
ADNOC is one of the world's leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we re bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies.
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi s energy supplies. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
Group company overview:
The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Petroleum Operations (ADNOC ONSHORE) functions throughout onshore development sites as well as in the shallow coastal waters of Abu Dhabi.
The Company was incorporated in 1978 to oversee operations in onshore concession areas covering approximately 21,000 square kilometers including five of the most important mainland oilfields in the region. During the first quarter of 2006, the inauguration of the North East BAB has been started.
Build a 3D geological models for undeveloped reservoirs in incorporating all geological, geophysical and petro physical data, Directs and participates in reservoir characterization studies in the assigned field, monitors the interpretation of all available geological data in order to improve the geological models of producing for undeveloped & potential reservoirs.
• Builds 3D geological models incorporating reservoir properties and rock typing, structural, seismic, SCAL data and performances uncertainty analyses.
• Evaluates geological uncertainties in the subsurface by defining and ranking geological scenarios. Supports reservoir engineers in the simulation studies. Initiates and follows up closely on all geology related studies in new reservoirs carried out by consultants or shareholders in assigned field/concession area.
• Develops, directs, and participates in geological reservoir studies aimed at constructing and/or improving geological models. Includes coordinating and defining coring, logging and testing requirements.
• Coordinates and checks the preparation of geological requirements and geological predictions of appraisal and development wells.
• Coordinates and part icipates in the preparation of reservoir appraisal sheets. Includes reviewing and evaluating test results.
• Participates in the definition of contracted special field testing related to reservoir geology. Includes defining scope of special test required, preparing specifications, evaluating bids and recommending final award and contract features as assigned. Ensures contractors compliance with contract terms and schedules and monitors progress and performance through regular activity reports.
Qualifications. Experience. Knowledge & skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Geology / Geological science or equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 10 or more years of experience, including at least 7 years as Geomodeller.
• Strong Background in Geological aspects (structure, sedimentology, deposition environment, etc..)
• Strong background with geological and geophysical software required to generate different geological maps