• Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best.
• Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing.
• Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations.
• Liaise with other members of the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery.
• Create, design, and format marketing materials including brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, postcards, newsletters, and event invitations.
• Create and design HTML graphics for email blasts.
• Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Determine production of materials including gathering printing bids, packaging artwork and assembling final layouts for printers, prepare notes and instructions for printers and other vendors.
• Design all mapping requests.
• Create, design, draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using company-approved computer programs.
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discuss them with clients and/or supervisors and make necessary changes.
• 12+ years of creative experience
• Bachelor s degree in Design is preferred
• Very deep knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign and Illustrator.
• Have a working knowledge of key visual creation tools InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, i.e. an adaptable visual skill set.
• Knowledge of 3D modeling or Animation (3DS Max, Maya) is an added advantage.
Applicants should include their salary expectations.