A top tier, high end luxury retail multi brand group is currently looking to expand their Public Relations team with a Senior Group PR Manager.
You will be required to develop Group account PR strategies and actions in line with the brands marketing plans, that maximise brands exposure and contribute to building the brand identity, enabling the achievement of its marketing objectives.
- Prepare the Group Account PR plan and approach for Public Relations and contribute towards formulation of overall PR strategy and budget.
- Organise implementation of PR campaigns in liaison with the managers of the respective brands. Evaluate the effectiveness of the campaigns, and update the managers on the impact, success and outcome.
- Plan the press office despatch schedule, use effective forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the brand image.
- Organise and attend press conferences, special events, launches etc., network with associated service providers or facilitators and build goodwill relationships with the press.
- Develop concepts for events in coordination with Events Manager, manage them, identify effective brand associations through sponsorships and leverage the participation through different approaches aimed at maximising PR mileage.
- Present Group Account PR evaluation reports with recommendations to enhance the brands image.
- Act as a common interface for the customers, suppliers and clients in communicating the brand image as per the communication standards and marketing plans.
- Supervise, guide and coach subordinates by establishing and developing work processes, setting targets and motivating them to perform better for ensuring quality and efficiency of work.
Prior experience in the region is expected.