• Ensure providing the company with the right employees in the right positions and retain them.
• Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes.
• Assist in Preparation of annual recruitment plan in coordination with line management as per annual business plan.
• Ensure maintaining an updated pool of potential CVs in order to insure appropriate placements of candidates within current and potential vacancies.
• Perform / Supervise on Preparing the job announcements/ Ads and recruitment information for vacant positions.
• Perform / Supervise on executing the pre-screening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for junior & mid-level posts & supports all parties in concern with assessment.
• Handling Offer Letters communication & negotiation with selected candidates, and sending apology emails to rejected candidates.
• Provide Management with recommendations on candidates selection by making a selection recommendation for departmental management.
• Coordinate with universities, Employment Fairs, events in relation to targeted hires.
• Representing the Company in Recruitment Events and Fairs, while maintain contacts with recruitment agents, governmental and non-governmental educational institutes and any other potential source of future recruits.
• Draft, review, edit and Create Job Descriptions.
Training & Development tasks:
• Ensure providing the employees with their training needs to accomplish their jobs as required.
• Perform initial orientation for newly hired employees to align them with the main company goals, profile and business processes.
• Ensuring/ Maintaining efficient training cycle and provision of continuous feedback for Development & Reward Management.
• Ensure conducting the company internal training programs (YEP, MEP, ACTAWY) on time with the needed quality.
• Supervise the summer internship program in coordination with HR Team.
• Communicate & Negotiate Training Programs & Offers with Training Providers, while providing management with Providers recommendation & summarized evaluation.
Compensation & Benefits tasks:
• Create/ develop the compensation program, a grading structure, career path, and benefits that compete with the market.
• Analyses market compensation surveys & compile analysis of statistical reports, statements, and summaries, whilst providing recommendations for compensation & benefits adjustments in consideration of cost benefit analysis.
• Create, develop & implement efficient job evaluation and grading systems that guarantees facilitation of equitable total reward system.
• Ensure providing the employees with fair compensation and benefits according to the company salary structure and benefits that is competitive to the market.
• Analyze current prevailing salary ranges, while advising recommendations & suggestions for each position, in alignment with overall company structure conditions.
• Monitors closely the surrounding compensation trends within the market, while providing continuous recommendations for implementing applicable aspects within the company.
• Ensure appropriate implementation of employees compensation and benefits policies / procedures.
Policies, Restructure & Communication:
• Maintain & develops the Performance Management Cycle including but not limited to designing Appraisal Process, Conducting Awareness Campaign, Calibrating Ratings, Assessment of Training Needs
• Update department structures and job descriptions on regular basis
• Maintain efficient and updated Organization Charts that reflects company structure.
• Develop and update HR policies & Procedures in order to align all business units and ensure corporate efficiency.
• Assess employee retention through surveys, exist interviews.
• Maintain continuous alignment with the Internal Audit Requirements and ensure following the right procedures in all HR functions (Recruitment, Training & Performance Management) in light of ACT ISO procedures. Achieve AC