This Position is required for a real estate marketing and consultancy company. partner with the best real estate developers in the market, advertise and market their projects through our innovative channels. partners with the best and targets the elitist of all real estate shoppers in Egypt.
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
• Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Human Resources Real Estate/Property Management