- Install, overhauls, commissions, maintains and repairs electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical and analytical instrument and control systems used in water, power generation, utility, oil and gas cluster.
- Guiding the instrument Technicians on their jobs and diagnosing faults.
- Secondary Education followed by 2 years formal training leading to a diploma in electrical, electronic or instrumentation related to control systems
- 5-6 years experience in the maintenance and repair of pneumatic and electronic instrumentation
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English