Our reputed client, a Government Oil and Gas Company is looking forward to recruit for the position of "Senior Instrument Technician (UTS) in Abu Dhabi; UAE.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Reporting to: Instrument and Control Supervisor
Installs, overhauls, commissions, maintains and repairs electrical, electronic, pneumatic, mechanical and analytical instrument and control systems used in oil and gas cluster. Guiding the Instrument Technicians on their jobs and diagnosing faults. (Works covers all oil and gas cluster process areas on ZWSC including WIP, PGP, GGII, GIP,GPF, CSP, oil risers and oil collecting platforms Water and Gas, water injection modules 1 to 5, Power Generation Platform, Fuel Gas Systems, Service and Instrument Air System, Fire Water System, Sprinkler System, Diesel Storage System, HVAC System, Workshop and Storage Facilities, CCR, Slops system, Salt Water, Fresh Water and Hot Water Systems, Emergency Generators, Laboratory Equipment, Gymnasium Equipment, Life Boat Instruments).
• Installs, maintains and repairs, electronic pneumatic, mechanical and analytical instruments and control systems on oil and gas cluster process plants. Work may be performed on site or in workshop as assigned by Instrument & Control Supervisor.
• Coordinates with supervisor on faults, required repair, required spares and general improvements to the system.
• Troubleshoots control related minor problems and reports major problems and emergencies to Instrument & Control Supervisor.
• Maintains tools/test equipment in safe/reliable condition. Maintains good housekeeping.
• Performs other duties as assigned such as taking part in training/developing new recruits/UAE National employees/ developees.
• Ensures compliance with Company's HSE regulations, procedures and standards.
• Secondary Technical Certificate plus 2 years formal training in electrical, electronic instrumentation.
• 6 years' experience in the maintenance and repair of pneumatic and electronic instrumentation.
• Good knowledge of English.