The AFOSI Terrorism Analytical Support Services contract provided services at six (6) AFCENT units forward and one (1) unit in the rear supporting the CENTCOM/AFCENT AOR. The AFOSI is a federal law enforcement agency with responsibility for conducting criminal investigations, CI, specialized investigative activities, and integrated force protection. AFOSI also is a combat- ready military organization that provides the United States Air Force (USAF) a wartime capability to conduct, in hostile and uncertain environments to find, fix, track, and neutralize enemy threats. In summary, AFOSI s mission is to identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the USAF, Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. government.
• Act as a focal point between 24 Expeditionary Field Investigations Squadron (EFIS)/Commander (CC) and other analysts supporting AFOSI in the USCENTCOM AOR, relaying information, guidance, and commander expectations.
• Maintain knowledge of host nation intelligence and security organizations.
• Maintain knowledge of third country intelligence services that pose a threat to USAF resources and the organization s personnel, and maintain knowledge of the capabilities of state sponsored, transnational, international or regional terrorist groups and their surrogates that threaten USAF security.
• Review and provide analyst comments for Contact Reports (CRs) and Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs). Disseminate raw and finished intelligence products to interested agencies, to include: AFOSI leadership, base commanders, operating environment owners, and other intelligence/counterintelligence customers (both CONUS and OCONUS).
• Prepare comprehensive foreign intelligence and terrorism informational or analytical products. Products should be delivered as required by AFOSI leadership.
• Fuse intelligence and raw data from multiple sources in varying classifications to identify threats, trends, structures of terrorist cells, their location, plotting attack information (such as fire-points, impact sites, timeline, etc.) on a weekly basis, or as required by AFOSI leadership.
• Perform collection management duties by evaluating field reports involving terrorist group organizational structures and their involved interrelationships among other organizations and state-sponsored groups targeting the USAF/DoD.
• Assist in the development of target packages to mitigate threats to 24 EFIS, subordinate units, and USAF/DoD personnel and resources in the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR.
• Prepare briefings that describe the nature, scope, specific identification, and possible impact of coordination and cooperation prevalent among hostile groups. Briefings are prepared upon request by AFOSI leadership, base commanders, operating environment owners, and other intelligence/counterintelligence customers (both CONUS and OCONUS.
• Coordinate and maintain liaison relationships with military and national level agencies.
• Ensure all products and briefings produced in support of this contract are in strict compliance with security classification, restrictive caveats, and dissemination directives.
• Travel and provide onsite and offsite support to other CONUS and OCONUS locations in the CENTCOM AOR as requested.
• Maintain current passport and visa requirements at all times and maintain the ability to be world-wide deployable to include medical clearances and other items outlined in this PWS.
• Indoctrinate and in process newly-hired Contractors within two (2) duty days of departure for the assigned location. New arrivals shall be allotted three (3) duty days of turnover with departing personnel.
• Bachelor s degree in international affairs, national security studies, Arabic studies, international business, international terrorism, trends and analysis, intelligence/counterintelligence, or other related fields, preferably accompanied by Southwest Asian regional expertise.
• Eight (8) years of analytical experience utilizing Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and experience with human-derived, counterintelligence, and counterterrorist operations, ending within the last three (3) years.
• Two (2) years experience in leading people and managing tasks of subordinates. Analyst should have supervised personnel and managed projects and/or complex tasks within the last five (5) years.
• One (1) year comprehensive or analytical support to operations in the USCENTCOM AOR, ending within the last three (3) years.
• Eight (8) years experience in the development of intelligence analysis products (such as IIRs, Desk Notes, Threat Assessments, Source Validation Reports, etc).
• Strong writing skills and being capable of effectively operating as a member of a Combined/Joint intelligence team required. Strong briefing skills and being capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements required.
• Must have experience and working knowledge of the following programs and systems within the last three (3) years: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access), Analyst Notebook, SIPR/JWICS Access, M3 - Multi Media Messenger, SOMM - Source Operations Management Module, Proton - JWICS Access Required, Intellink; CIDNE - Combined Information Data network Exchange, CIA WIRE, HOT-R, NCTC Online - National Counter Terrorism Center Online, and J2 DCP Portal (CJCS Portal) on JWICS.
• Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance.
• Knowledge of AFOSI I2MS and CI2MS is desired.
• Southwest Asian regional expertise.