& Vendor Management:
• Receives RFQs/RFPs from IT requester, solicits proposals
from vendors, vendor communication and negotiation
• Initiate Tender Opening by preparing tender documents
(tender invitation, tender responses, tender opening record), and coordinate
with Tendering Committee.
• Once tenders are opened, deliver the tender documents
to the tender owner (Project managers).
PO creation and issuance to vendors for execution and
• Coordinator between IT and VMCP for vendor registration,
vendor account updation, etc.
Ensures to maintain proper and intact vendor communication
at all times.
Financial & Contract Approval
• Lead contract drafting,
review and execution with internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintains and monitors Contract
• Ensures proper archiving of procurement file.
Provide assistance to all internal customers (other categories
managed by VMCP), perform other tasks as
required (attend meetings, attend VIP calls, prepare reports etc.)
• 4 years of relevant experience
• Prefer Arabic speaking candidates