Senior Java Applications Support Engineer
Dubai, UAE | Initial 12 Month Contract
As a global aviation organisation serving over 60 countries worldwide, our client is looking for a talented individual to join their headquarters in Dubai as a Senior Application Support Engineer. This position is a team lead role managing a 24x7 application support staff team working from various user locations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a combination of application support, system monitoring, incident management, customer support and vendor management. You will take a lead position and manage a team that provides support on Java Applications.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Must have experience in a Senior position with Application Support
- Must have experience supporting users with Java Applications
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate is desirable
- Team Leadership an advantage
- Coordinate with the Vendor for product customisation
- Independently analyse incidents raised by the business and provide resolutions
- Support Vendor Applications and deploy regular product patches / upgrades / migrations
- Involvement in Change and Release Management
This position would be suitable for individuals who have held the following job titles; Lead Application Support Engineer, Senior Application Support Engineer, Application Support Consultant, Application Support Specialist, Java Application Support Engineer, Head Application Support Engineer, Application Support Engineer
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate 1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.