Purpose of the job:
Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces for FE and BE applications.
• Hands on experience of on working with core Java, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP), Hibernate, JPA, Application Servers (JBoss, WebLogic), SQL & RDBMS, Web-services (JSON and SOAP), XML & Transaction management.
• Hands on experience of using Eclipse/Jdev / IntelliJ IDE, writing JUnit test cases, working with Maven/Ant, GIT.
• Participate in the design and implementation of proposed solutions.
• Personal attributes are strong logical and Analytical Skills,
• Should be able to articulate his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal).
• Develop (code) Enterprise Application with quality, within schedule, and within estimated efforts.
• Provide estimate for the assigned task and do Low-level design.
• Write and execute Unit, Integration test cases.
• Provide accurate status of the tasks assigned.
• Keep abreast of new and developing technologies and strive to apply them to the job.
• Comply with organizations processes. Policies and protects organization's Intellectual property. Also, participate in organization level process improvement and knowledge sharing.
We offer unique benefits:
• Fixable working hours
• Corporate Mobile line.
• Parking facility available for free.
• Relaxed dress code
• Special discounts and credit card facility.
• Social insurance.
• Performance bonus.
• Family Medical insurance.
• Discounted gym memberships.
• A development program for each employee.
• Team building activities.
• Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
• A highly motivated international team (Dubai, Berlin, Cairo, Riyadh) that strives for excellence.
• The amazing working atmosphere and regular team events
• Ownership from day one in a fast-growing company
• Great promotion and career opportunities with a competitive salary
If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
• Knowledge of Object Oriented and design patterns.
• Knowledge of :
• Frontend Technologies " JSF/ Angular / Typescript"
• Backend Technologies "Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring REST API, Spring Security Framework"
• WS Soap / Rest APIs
• EJB, JPA, JDBC
• Backend Unit Testing "Junit, Mockito"
• Workflow and Business Rules Engines
• Dev Ops Jenkins / Maven / Docker
• Debugging skills to reach issue root cause.
• Searching/investigation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with abstract concepts.
• Demonstrated ability to work with accepted quality even under pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to concentrate and pay close attention to details.
• Demonstrated ability to think logically.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a productive and congenial manner with co-workers.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and superiors.
Education & Experience:
• A Bachelor of Computer Science or any other relevant discipline.
• 4 to 8 years of relevant experience
• Java certification is plus