, Posted on May 31, 2018
• Senior Java Developer will have complete responsibility for the quality, accuracy and sustainability of the assigned software development. He / She will be involved in the technical aspects of complete software development life-cycle, from elaboration and construction to transition and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software.
• A senior developer has expertise in the development tools and procedures, has an end-to-end picture of the solution being developed.
• Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
• Contributes in all phases of the development life-cycle.
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
• Participate in the design, planning and development of solutions based on business requirements.
• Review and fix problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback.
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
• Monitors and report to management on project status, identifies issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
• Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
• May provides leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills & Qualifications:
• A Bachelor s or Master s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• About 3-5 years of applications development experience.
• Knowledge of Java (JDK 1.5), J2EE, JSF, JSP, JSEP, CSS, PLSQL, XHTML.
• JSF experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Visual Studio, Jasper Reports, Net Bean
• Knowledge of Oracle databases.
• Scripting capabilities (any language).
• Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language.
• Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life .excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
• Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
• Payment expertise will be an asset.
• Excellent command of English.
• Self-motivated, independent, well-organized and dynamic.
• Very good presentation and interpersonal skills required.
• A senior developer has expertise in the development tools and procedures.
• Has an end-to-end picture of the solution being developed.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job