JOB TITLE: Senior Major Account Manager
Job Purpose/Job Overview:
The development of business relationships with the assigned customers in the Service Provider market; as well as responsibility for the identification and delivery of the terms of the SLA, for both the company and the client. The candidate is going to handle responsibility for a number of Service Provider Accounts; s/he will identify, develop and penetrate the accounts whilst maintaining the equilibrium of existing account managers for same market segments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Present and sell at the highest levels - Executives, IT Management, and other Decision-Makers
• Relationship management skills that translate into identifying decision-makers and influencers
• Manage accounts, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management
• Engage resources including the BU's to drive sales necessary
• Position end-to-end solutions and articulate Juniper strategies to senior customer executives
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management
• Co-ordinates members of virtual account teams: SEs, Managers, Channel and Channel Management members, PLM etc.
Person Specification/Key capabilities, competencies and qualifications:
extensive experience on networking and/or network security sales is desirable in addition to a Bachelors degree or equivalent
• strong experience selling into major customers (Service Providers).
• Experience developing sales strategies, preparing proposals and quotes and presenting networking products
Understanding of the Internetworking Business and an interest in High Tech Organisations in general
• Broad-based technological awareness, complemented by knowledge of data networking concepts
• Solid understanding of Networking industry products
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong presenter and closer with the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
• Creative innovator who is a proactive team player
• Excellent business acumen
• Good relationship building and consultative skills
Ability to prioritize in a dynamic ever changing environment
• Ability to Travel
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Connect everything. Empower everyone.
Ours is a new network one that encourages boundless innovation, inviting the collective wisdom of many to propel the network, and thus the world, forward. This new network is changing the way we think, connect, and do business around the world.
Juniper Networks was f ounded on a simple but incredibly powerful vision for the future of the network: Connect everything. Empower everyone. This ideal is the commitment of the company and the mission that drives every Juniper colleague every day. Our high-performance network infrastructure helps service providers, enterprises, and public sector organizations create value and accelerate business success within the new, changing global marketplace. Our products and technology run the world s largest and most demanding global networks. Juniper Networks [NYSE: JNPR] is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with nearly 7,500 dedicated employees and offices in nearly 50 countries. Our customers include the top 100 global service providers, 30,000 enterprises, including 99 of the Global Fortune 100, as well as hundreds of federal, state and local government agencies and higher education organizations.
Industry Type :
General Trading / Export / Import
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development