Role Purpose Ensure Technical Architecture governance for digital channels domain (Web portals, Mobile Application, Kiosk Machines, eCommerce, and Digital Enablement platform).
The role of the Digital Solutions Architect will be centric between Ooredoo Business Stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, and Customer Care), Technology Vendors, Technical Operations, and Other teams in Technology Divisions in Ooredoo. Work will be with the alignment of Ooredoo Digital Roadmap and digital initiatives of business stakeholders, and responsibility scope will be from initiation of the idea till execution and launch of the digital Product/Project.
• Lead the end to end design of the Technical Solutions related to digital roadmap, ensuring latest trends in Digital Customer Journeys.
• Drive the Technical design and End-to-End architectural flows of Ooredoo Digital Roadmap projects for both its legacy systems and its digital enablement platform.
• Work closely with business stakeholders to understand the business requirements and its business value, and transfer it to Technical Requirements.
• Support in new projects RFP releases, technical evaluations and reviews.
• Conduct Feasibility studies, and prepare the needed business cases, business benefit and ROI documents with every new investment.
• Ensure best practices and optimum activation and provisioning flows are implemented.
• Align with other teams and system owners in Technology and Security divisions in order to ensure smooth flow for the digital customer Journeys.
• Approve the High Level and Low Level design documents for the Project.
• Ensure proper preparation for Business User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and successful execution of it.
• Adapt to Ooredoo’s Policies upon project execution and lifecycle for Security and operational policies and systems launches.
• Ensure Clear Documentation for different project Milestones (i.e.: BRS Document, Design Documents, User Manuals, etc.)
• Ensure execution of projects in a Timely manner as per the project plan.
• Ensure any project completion and closure by obtaining sign off from all The Company main stakeholders (i.e. Operations & Business teams)
• Ensure smooth Handover of launched projects to Technical Operations.
• Provide precise reporting to the management, and ensure upper management is informed on all critical issues related to the responsible area, and makes recommendations for improvements.
• Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by developing business insights, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
• Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.