• Delivery of all Broadcast, Video and Projection requirements for Al Wasl Plaza Venue, as directed by the Technical Director.
• Manage, develop and coordinate all of the Broadcast, Video and Projection technical requirements, including liaison with associated consultants, outside Broadcasters and contractors in the delivery of their duties.
This will include but will not be limited to the following: through the production build and commissioning to technical rehearsals, cast rehearsals, the show, transitions and the final load out.
• Liaise with relevant Creative Director, Technical Director, Technical Managers, Content Designers of any on-going design and technical issues in regard to the Broadcast, Video and Projection items required for the Al Wasl Plaza.
• Manage and coordinate the technical specification of the video projection content and previsualization on the Dome, including overnight testing.
Responsible for reviewing, managing and monitoring visiting productions working collaboratively with the in–house technical and operations team.
• Management and assembly of technical documentation and drawings for the installation and operation of Broadcast, Video and Projection requirements for the Al Wasl Plaza.
• Development and management of all aspects of Broadcast, Video and Projection schedules.
• Assist and contribute to budgeting and cost checking related to the activities of the Technical Division.
Assisting in the creation and adherence of any risk management strategies in relation to the delivery of all Al Wasl Plaza Broadcast, Video and Projection responsibilities.
Management of all staff and contractors to ensure that all work undertaken at the Al Wasl Plaza or at associated facilities, in regard to the Broadcast, Video and Projection requirements is undertaken in a safe and professional manner.
To assist in ensuring that all staff and contractors engaged for the provision of the Al Wasl Plaza programs are fully aware of the H &S requirements abide by Client policies and procedures.
• Ensure the design and specification of all technical systems complies with the appropriate industry, government and local authority guidance and regulations
• Liaise with Client’s departments/FAs and relevant stakeholders to ensure delivery requirements are planned and agreed for all aspects of the Ceremonies.
• Proactively support and ensure that the Technical Division supports Client’s Sustainability guidelines for corporate and public events.
Any other tasks, as directed by the Technical Director-Ceremonies.