Reporting to the Head of Group Marketing & Corporate Communications, you will be the driving force in protecting our most important assets: reputation and trust.
Your mission is to drive the Bank towards achieving its stated ambition to become the most experience focused bank in the region. We re not happy with just being up there we want to be world class and recognized for it. To achieve this, you will need to:
• Help align our brand, purpose, and culture.
• Create a compelling narrative and engage our stakeholder audiences through the most effective means media relations, business-to-business and business-to-consumer communications, employee engagement, and financial communications/ investor relations to support business value objectives.
What You ll be doing
To achieve your mission, you must be able to discharge the following responsibilities:
• Lead relationships with internal constituents and senior leaders of BSF's business, including development, execution and measurement of strategic communications campaigns.
• Directly support c-suite and other senior executives with communications counsel, and management of external and internal communications programs, media relations and training, writing assistance and other communications needs.
• Work in a dynamic environment and deploy resources based on the communications plan and priorities; provide and direct internal and external messaging that speaks to regulatory and marketplace activities and conditions.
• Consistently create and develop innovative communications programs to drive the Bank s strategic initiatives.
• Ensure close coordination with corporate communications leadership team and marketing to ensure alignment and scale.
• Respond to developing external conditions
You will have demonstrated leadership with the ability to inspire and tell stories to gain buy-in across all levels of the organisation.
• You will have a clear track record of delivering new or transforming existing financial services through the use of digital business models and technology.
• You will have 10+ years of progressively increasing experience in planning and executing proactive communications strategies; Public relations agency experience preferred.
• You will have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• You will preferably have financial services industry experience.
• You will be a strategic thinker and trusted advisor to the c-suite with deep internal, external communication experience.
• You will have strong leadership skills and ability to influence and get results in a matrixed organization.
• You will ideally have demonstrated exceptional media relations planning, execution, results and measurement, including consistent strategic story placement in appropriate tier-one media.
• You will have superior, journalistic writing ability for internal / external audiences, including extensive experience developing key messages / talking points, byline articles, news releases and effective internal communications and programs.
• You will be fluent in English (Arabic is an asset).