Robert Half is working with a leading Utilities company based in Abu Dhabi. Due to this significant growth and a number of high profile projects already lined up they have identified a need for a Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
The position is responsible for building and leading a first class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function by effectively managing a team of analysts and engaging with the regional finance organizations and stakeholders to Support Director team and ensure effective business performance by providing relevant historic and forward looking performance assessments, identifying opportunities for growth and efficiencies. Lead and manage the financial planning cycle of the timely delivery of accurate strategic plans, budgets and forecasts as well as ad hoc analyses. Lead and ensure that revenue management tools are in place to deliver relevant pricing analyses in support of leasing and asset management decisions.
• Spearhead the financial planning cycle for a timely delivery of business performance analyses, strategic plans, budget, forecasts, and business presentations.
• Manage and ensure that timely and accurate financial results and analyses are produced that reflect the true financial condition of operating assets, developments, regions, cost centers, and countries.
• Collaborate with the regional finance team and leadership to provide meaningful insights by undertaking analyses and validating non-financial and financial key performance indicators.
• Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organization's operations and business plans.
• Manage and deliver accurate and relevant analyses of historic and forward looking performance to provide efficient and effective financial planning management support to the business to enable timely and accurate decision making.
• Drive business performance by engaging with the business and regional counterparts to secure accurate forecasts and identify opportunities for growth, cost efficiencies, and investment.
• Build up and maintain adequate revenue management tools to support business performance analyses and decision making with respect to lease renewals, new lettings, and asset management initiatives.
• Provide assistance and support for a variety of ad hoc initiatives, including financial systems improvements, process enhancements etc.
• Manage, guide and mentor the team reporting into and take full responsibility in identifying potential talent and supporting professional development.
• Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the company's values in the assigned area of responsibility and ensure that relevant team adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
• Oversee and ensure accurate and timely financial reports (consolidated and stand-alone financial statements), and forecasts are prepared in compliance with the policies, international Accounting, and Financial reporting standards and collaboration with external auditors to provide clear insight into financial condition enabling high quality and agile decision making.
• Minimum 8 years of post-qualification experience working within a Finance support function, with exposure to FP&A and strategic planning responsibilities in an international environment.
• Experience in working in a complex organisation
• Strong modelling skills
Salary & Benefits
• Up to 65,000 AED Per Month plus Full Family Benefits including Education Allowance