Strata is a composite aero structures manufacturing facility based in Al Ain. Strata is wholly-owned by Mubadala, the Abu Dhabi-based investment and development company, and is part of Mubadala Aerospace, the business unit responsible for establishing Abu Dhabi as an integrated global aerospace hub.
The Senior Human Capital Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction of the HR Department across STRATA, in order to attract, develop, retain and motivate competent Human Resources and encourage a performance driven culture across STRATA. The role holder shall carry out his duties in accordance with the stipulated business policies and procedures.
• Drive organizational development initiatives to enhance employee engagement, culture, shared values and a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Serve as the principal advisor to the department heads and the leadership team on organizational design matters and relevant development challenges and opportunities.
• Review and approve the amended organization structure, operating models and functions to ensure alignment with the continuous changes in STRATA s strategy and objectives and with global benchmarks
• Play a leadership role in shaping the culture of STRATA by ensuring core values are communicated and understood at all levels, stressing on equal employment opportunity, fairness and consistency in the treatment of employees, resolving disputes effectively through grievance & complaint system
• Define the manpower planning process for STRATA and provide inputs on forecasting manpower demands in alignment with growth and business strategy.
• Direct the development and implementation of effective manpower planning guidelines for STRATA and ensure control measures are properly followed, including coordination with Finance Department for budgeting and costing purposes.
Rewards & Performance Management
• Drive the design and implementation of a best-in-class compensation and benefits systems aligned with the strategic plans in order to attract and retain the required talent.
• Lead and institutionalize the performance management system and process to drive performance driven and fair and transparent culture across STRATA.
• Guide STRATA leaders proactively in developing succession plans and grooming high potentials.
Training & Development
• Drive the development and implementation of behavioral and technical competencies across the organization and ensure integration with other HR processes (career management, training and succession planning processes).
• Guide the team in formulation of annual training programs and budgets for capability building in line with STRATA needs.
• Lead the operations for different functions of shared services, including: Recruitment, Payroll, Employee Relations and General Services across the organization.
Strategy & Operational Business Plans
• In conjunction with and as required by Executive Management, contribute to the formulation and implementation of HR & L&D strategy in line with STRATA s vision and mission.
• Ensure that strategy is translated into annual operational business plans for HR department and that performance is monitored and managed to ensure continuous improvement.
Budgets and Plans
• Recommend the HR budget, and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of forecast cost and revenues; areas of underperformance are identified and opportunities to improve performance are capitalized upon.
• Participate in the development and roll out of manpower planning and forecasting activity, ensuring that one s department is sufficiently resourced and appropriately structured to deliver on its objectives.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Develop and oversee the implementation of HR policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of the department s activity so that all relevant procedural/ legislative requirements and standards are fulfilled to ensure that STRATA delivers a world-class service.
• Manage the cost-efficient usage of all applicable resources to reduce wastage and unnecessary expense.